Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Moving right along...

Hey folks:

Sorry for the delay. It's been a busy week. Went to the maroon 5 concert a few days ago where I was able to meet the guys before the show! Very cool, they are very normal people who just happen to be in a very famous band.

I'm hoping to get together soon with my friend, Michael Cavanaugh, the guy who did my job in Movin Out originally on broadway. I have some questions for Mike and it always makes me feel good to see someone who's successful at doing this whole thing.

Big shout out today to Charlie and Alec as they audition for the student-run a Capella groups at Lexington High School back home- keep you fingers crossed for them both- they both deserve all the happiness in the world and I certainly hope they find some as a result of their auditions.

Thinking of heading to LA in the next couple weeks to visit my almost-brothers Andy and Chris as well as seeing my college roommate, Alex, in his own Hollywood recording studio: Point of Blue studios: pobstudios.com

As for work, this week is the same as last: Palazzo on the strip- hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get to see some new places. We'll see...

Till next time
J

No comments:

Post a Comment