Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Seeds of success

Greetings All:

Things are going quite well, which I'm happy to report. Yesterday's meeting with the Steve Beyer agency couldn't have gone better. It was the best possible outcome: they liked me and what I'm doing, and are excited to get me started. Some of the places I can expect to hit pretty soon are Encore at the Wynn, the Palazzo, and the Monte Carlo. And then a few weeks down the line I fully expect to get into the New York New York, Paris Paris and Harrahs. But this wont take shape until at least next week.

For now, I'm heading to meet Steve at a Client venue off the strip, more of a locals hangout, where I'll make my Las Vegas debut on Friday.

Things certainly are moving right along.

Last night I walked up and down as much of the strip as I could. I didn't realize how long it is- I guess because it's so flat and it's easy to see from one side to the other, it gives a false sense of intimacy. Very cool though.

That's all for now. More later.
J

3 comments:

  1. That's great Jon. Keep up the postings. And by the way, remember that I have a huge "bar coaster" collection. (You know those round fiber-board coasters the beer companies put out.) If you see any that are for the various venues you play, pick one up for me from each, OK?

    Stay well and keep on keepin' on! -Haz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jon! Looking forward to coming to see you play. Miss you bud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really exciting stuff. Keep updating the blog!

    ReplyDelete